Goa. Goa. Goa. You gave me a bucketful of memories and I cannot thank you enough for it.
From meeting my soul sister at Zostel to having truckloads of filmy moments throughout this solo adventure, this trip has been an eye-opener!
People say Goa is a party place but for me, it’s more than that… it’s my peace home.
If you’re planning a trip to Goa and just like me you’ve been planning it since way too long, its time… believe me it is. Book your flight, pack your bags & leave!!!!!!
Few points that I would recommend:
- Goa is super duper safe.
- Carry shorts, dresses because it’s always, always hot in Goa… did I mention always?
- Stay at Zostel, it’s affordable, located in the best area, there’s a beautiful beach right behind it, amazing people in & around & a not so little lazy doggu, Dexie
- Do not miss the sunset at Thalassa & Do not miss Thalassa Nights because THE BEST!
- Calamari has the best chilly mushroom ever, a must try. (sorry guys, not a sea food fan eh!)
- Saturday nights at Cohiba with epic music & insane dancing scenes, thank me later.
- Early morning at Sinquerim, BEAUTY!
- Crazy bargaining skills work wonders while shopping at Anjuna
- A super scary drive, long walk & loads of climbing to Cola Beach but all worth a shot
- Too many, too many secret spots in & out this beautiful city
There’s so much more but if I tell you all then what’s the fun?
So that’s all from me, go create your own little list.
Go surprise yourself!
Say hi to my peace home when you see it. 🙂